A security breach isn’t something new but has been haunting people for years. With passing days, more and more people suffer at the hands of hackers. This increase in hacking rate is because all the devices that are used these days are hackable. The ones that are most vulnerable include computers, laptops, mobile phones, and surveillance cameras. So, if you’re interested in learning about different cybersecurity tricks to prevent hacking, read the guide mentioned below.
How Are Security Cameras Hacked?
Whilst everyone knows that IoT devices can be hacked, not many are aware of the ways that hackers use to breach the security. And in order to prevent hacking, you should first know how systems are hacked. Scroll down to read more!
- Password hacking
- Virus and malware attacks
- Phishing attacks
- Bugs vulnerability
How To Prevent Hacking?
Now that you know all devices that use the internet are hackable and the ways in which hackers gain a forced entry, it’s time that you learn about the best cyber safety tips by cyber experts. Read through the guide for more details!
- Backdoor password of IoT devices should be secured. Read cyber safety blogs to find out the most relevant ways of forming a strong backdoor password that’s hard to guess
- Wifi password should be made strong too since if hacked, hackers can enter the router and attack the software. Further, bugs in the software can be exploited to steal sensitive data
- Use timely debugging services like network testing and software testing. It will keep the system and the cloud, everything within the entire network, bug-free. You must also keep on installing the latest software updates
- Use essential secondary security tools like firewall and antivirus. These will protect your devices from phishing attack and virus attack. Also, you must use only licensed software and not any pirated version to save money
- Make use of modern security techniques like biometric scanning and digital verification in order to limit authentication power to desired personals only
- Use modern human behavior analysis tools that will help you in monitoring your staff members. It reduces the chances of asset damage caused by internal threats in the form of employees
- A system should not be paired with external devices against the recommendation of the antivirus tools. It’s always required of you to open only clean devices so that the no virus or malware can corrupt the software