Have you been constantly thinking about what USB type C cable is and what’s with all the hype about it? If yes, you’ve come across the right guide that’ll take you through all the interesting facts and aspects of a USB C cable.
What Is A USB Type C Cable And Is It Worth The Hype?
USB type C is a universal cable that fits all devices including the gadgets by Apple. And it’s absolutely worth the hype because of the array of benefits it offers. Be it the strength of this cable type or its compatibility range, all are surprisingly worth every single penny you spend.
7 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of USB Type C Data Cable
PrimeCables USB type c cable is an original product and an epitome of class. It offers the following 7 benefits that you should have the knowledge of.
- Every original USB type C cable lets you enjoy the data transfer speed of 10 Gbps. This transmission speed is extremely high and the only reason that the devices do not hang even while sharing large files
- The USB type c cable allows multi-sharing at the same time. It means you can transfer as many numbers of audios and videos to and for the connected devices simultaneously
- This is a strong cable with an ultra-strong build. Besides, it is compatible with devices having older ports like USB 2 and USB 3 ports
- It is compatible with Android as well as Apple devices and offers a high-speed power of 100 watts
- USB c cable is a backward compatible and reversible cord that can be hooked to devices with slim ports as well as thick ports
- A type c USB cable offers super quick charging since it has a very high data transfer speed and high power delivery
- It is extremely cheap and since it is compatible with all devices, it is economical as well
Some Interesting Features And Facts About The USB-C 3.1 to HDMI & USB 3.0 & RJ45 & Type-C Charging Adapter By Primecables
This cable adaptor supports HDMI output and USB- C input. Some of the most interesting features of this adaptor are given below.
- It supports 1920*1080 @60Hz HD resolution in SST mode
- Its per lane data transfer rates are 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- It offers up to 5Gbps transfer rate for all USB 3 and USB 3.1 devices